This privacy statement is applicable to the processing of your personal data by Tentmoment during any interactions with us, e.g. when you visit our website, makes use of our services, subscribe to our newsletters or contact our employees.
Tentmoment takes your privacy seriously. They process any personal data they obtain in accordance with the principles on the processing of personal data and the obligations set out in the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
Tentmoment thus processes any personal data they obtain taking into account the principles which any data processing must meet, and in particular:
a) Personal data shall be processed in a manner that is lawful, fair and transparent in relation to the individuals concerned (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”);
b) Personal data shall only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Tentmoment shall not process these data further in any manner that is incompatible with those purposes (“purpose limitation”);
c) Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the processing purposes (“data minimisation”);
d) Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; Tentmoment shall make every reasonable effort to ensure that data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they were collected or for which they are further processed, are erased or rectified without delay (“accuracy”).
What personal data are stored?
Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identifiable person. These data are transmitted to us e.g. by completing a form on the website, by using our products and services, or by using an application on this website. All data we collect can be combined to better adapt our offers and services to your personal needs.
Our website collects the following personal data:
Upon completion of the contact form:
- Your surname and first name
- Your email address
During other interactions where information is exchanged (consultations by telephone or email, at the office, etc.) we only collect personal data necessary for the implementation of the agreement.
Who is responsible for these data?
TENTMOMENT bvba, with registered office at Krommewege 74, 9990 Maldegem (Belgium) and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0407 188 281 (hereinafter referred to as “Tentmoment”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The following person has been designated as data protection officer within our company:
Peter de Vreeze
T +32 (0)50 711 557
How are these data protected?
We make every effort to protect your personal data and privacy in our offices and on our network as well as on other locations. Our employees have been trained to handle confidential information with the utmost care. The following additional measures are taken in case of highly sensitive data:
- password protection with passwords that are only used in one or a few specific applications
- transfer of form data via HTTPS
- effective, updated firewalls both in our offices and at the hosting providers
- effective, updated servers both in our offices and at the hosting providers
- intrusion detection software on the firewalls
- only a limited number of employees who need your personal information to be able to perform their tasks properly have access to this information
- recent hardware with updated firmware
- physical protection of the offices with an alarm system
- no access by third parties without the management being present
What if personal data are breached?
In case a personal data breach adversely affects your personal data, you will be notified personally in the circumstances permitted by law within 72 hours after this breach has come to our attention.
How are these data stored?
These data stored are on:
- Our data are protected by means of the most recent updates with separate and isolated Internet access for guests, including a separate Wi-Fi network.
- Only a limited number of employees who need your personal information to be able to perform their tasks properly and provide customers with the best possible service have access to this information.
- Our Internet systems are protected by means of entry of the required user names and passwords.
- The email address is directly integrated into MailChimp.
- The data are not shared with anyone else.
- Location of the systems
- Our accounting software is in the cloud at our supplier.
- Our supplier is responsible for securing these data.
- Only the manager and staff can access the accounting and rental data.
The website provider’s servers
- The data centres are physically located in Brussels. Our internal systems are situated at our registered office.
- Uniquely in Belgium, the hosting provider complies with the ISO 27001:2013 standard, which derives from the English "Code of Practice for Information Security Management (BS7799)", refers to an information security management system (ISMS) and specifies how you can manage security risks in a provable manner. When realising an ISMS, the ISO 27001:2013 standard specifies that you need to determine a scope and a policy, conduct a risk analysis, select, implement and manage measures for the identified risks (allocate resources) and finally monitor and review the foregoing (cyclically).
Where are these data stored?
The data centres are physically located in Brussels. Our internal systems are situated in Maldegem.
How long are these data stored?
These data are stored for an indeterminate period.
For what purposes are these data used?
The personal data we process are in principle inaccessible to third parties and for internal use only. Nevertheless, Tentmoment relies on third parties for the performance of (technical) services such as webhosting, the organisation of emailing campaigns, the use of specific software, cloud computing and ITC support; within this context, third parties may have access to your personal data. Tentmoment has concluded separate processing agreements with each one of these service providers who process data on behalf of Tentmoment.
Are cookies stored as well?
Identification cookies are used to identify visitors so as to use the management application in order to edit the website.
Functionality cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the management application (where are you and what are you doing) but can only be used by managers.
Analytical cookies enable us to analyse our website. These cookies enable us to know the number of visitors to our website, how long they spend on our website, which pages they visit, which pages are popular, etc. We can also detect what problems visitors encounter and thus improve our website. We also rely on cookies from third parties such as Google Analytics for this. The generated information on your usage behaviour on our websites is collected and transferred to and by Google, and subsequently stored on servers in the United States.
If preferred, you can decline our cookies during your visit. In addition, you can disable or delete all cookies already installed on your computer or mobile device at any time by means of your browser settings (usually under "Help" of "Internet options"). Every type of browser has its own particular options for managing cookies. The information is available on the website of the browser you use. Take into account that changing the settings can cause the website to stop working as expected.
How can I access, edit or delete my data?
You can contact us at our office, in writing, by phone or via social media to adjust your personal data. For all general contact information, please go to: https://www.tentmoment.be/contact. You can also contact our DPO.