General terms and conditions
+32 (0)50 71 15 57
VAT identification number
BE 0407 188 281
Use of the website
These terms and conditions of use apply to the website https://www.tentmoment.be. By making use of this website, you accept and undertake to comply with these terms and conditions of use.
The use of the information on this website is free of charge, provided that you do not copy, disseminate or otherwise (mis)use this information. You may only reproduce the information on this website in accordance with the provisions of mandatory law.
Reproducing text and photographic or other materials on this website is not permitted without Tentmoment’s explicit written consent. The intellectual property rights belong to Tentmoment
You undertake, inter alia, not to use the information illegitimately or illegally:
- You undertake not to use the website in any way that could damage, distort, interrupt or discontinue the website or affect its efficiency.
- You undertake not to use the website to transmit or post computer viruses, illegal or unlawful materials or any inappropriate materials (including, but not limited to, materials of a slanderous, obscene or threatening nature).
- You undertake not to use the website in any way that could infringe on the rights of a natural person, legal person or association of persons including, but not limited to, intellectual property and privacy rights.
- You undertake not to use the website to post or transmit materials for publicity and promotional purposes without Tentmoment’s prior consent, except in case of a request to do so by the recipient.
Accuracy of the information
We aim to ensure that the prices quoted on our website are as accurate as possible. Any errors made in pricing that can be identified as programming and typographical errors shall never provide cause for claiming or assuming that there is a contract or agreement with Tentmoment. Prices stated in offers of products or services are inclusive of VAT, unless otherwise specified.
The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed in order to make a good assessment of the offer possible. All images, specifications and other data in the offer are merely indicative and do not provide cause for damages or dissolution of the agreement.
Tentmoment strives to keep its website as up to date as possible. If, despite our efforts, the information or contents of this website are inaccurate or incomplete, we cannot accept any liability for this inaccuracy or incompleteness.
The information and/or products on this website are offered without any kind of guarantee of and/or claim to correctness. We reserve the right to modify, delete or republish these materials without any prior notice. Tentmoment does not accept any liability for any information stated on websites to which we refer via hyperlinks.
In case the website contains any direct or indirect advice with regard to medical, legal, financial or other personal or business decisions, this advice is given without any guarantee and without any liability on the part of Tentmoment. You should always consult an expert in the relevant field for additional information concerning the advice given in relation to your particular situation.
All offers contain such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and duties are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- any shipping costs;
- the manner in which the agreement will be concluded, and the actions that are required for this;
- the modalities of payment, delivery and performance of the agreement;
- the period for acceptance of the offer, or the period during which the offered price shall be valid;
- the height of the rate for remote communication, if the costs of the use of the technology for remote communication are calculated on any other basis than the basic rate for the communication medium used;
- whether the agreement is archived after its conclusion, and if this is the case, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, prior to the conclusion of the agreement, can verify and, if desired, recover the data they submitted within the framework of the agreement;
- any languages other than Dutch in which the agreement can be concluded.
Right of withdrawal
When does the right of withdrawal apply?
Your purchasing goods or services via a web shop, call centre or mail-order company is a remote purchase to which the right of withdrawal applies. In case of such a remote purchase, there is no physical contact between the buyer and the seller. The transaction takes place through a remote sales system such as a web shop or an online form.
Upon delivery of products
- When purchasing products, the consumer is entitled to cancel the agreement during a period of 14 days, without indication of reasons. This cancellation period commences on the day after the product was received by the consumer or a representative previously designated by the consumer and announced to the company.
- During the cancellation period, the consumer shall handle the product and packaging carefully. They may only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine whether they wish to keep the product. If they wish to exercise this right of withdrawal, they shall return the product with all the delivered accessories and, if reasonably possible, in its original state and packing to the company in accordance with the company’s reasonable and clear instructions.
- To invoke the right of withdrawal, the consumer shall inform the company of their decision within 14 days of receipt of the product. The consumer shall communicate their decision by means of the model form. After giving notice that they wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer shall return the product within 14 days. The consumer shall prove that the delivered products have been returned in time, e.g. by means of a proof of dispatch.
- In case the customer has not communicated their wish to exercise the right of withdrawal and/or has not returned the product to the company after the aforesaid periods, the purchase is final.
Upon provision of services
- When services are provided, the consumer is entitled to cancel the agreement during a period of at least 14 days, starting on the day when the contract was concluded, without indication of reasons.
- In order to exercise their right of withdrawal, the consumer shall comply with the company’s reasonable and clear instructions provided with the offer and/or upon delivery at the latest.
Costs in case of withdrawal
- In case the consumer wishes to exercise their right of withdrawal, only the returning costs shall be at the consumer’s expense.
- In case the consumer has made a payment, the company shall return this amount as soon as possible, within 14 days after the withdrawal, provided that the online retailer already has received the product or that conclusive proof of complete return can be provided. The refund shall be made via the same payment method that was used by the consumer, unless the consumer explicitly authorises another payment method.
- In the event of damage to the product due to improper use by the consumer, the consumer shall be liable for the loss in value of the product.
- The consumer cannot be held liable for the loss in value of the product if the company has not provided all legally required information on the right of withdrawal prior to the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The company can exclude the right of withdrawal for products specified below. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal shall apply only if the company has clearly stated this in the offer, or at least in good time before concluding the contract.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products: which have been provided by the company in accordance with the consumer’s specifications; which are clearly of a personal nature; which by reason of their nature, cannot be returned; which can spoil or degrade quickly; whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market outside the company’s control; newspapers and magazines; audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal; hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services: concerning accommodation, travel, catering or leisure to be used or performed on a certain date or within a certain period; whose provision has begun, with the consumer's explicit consent, before the expiry of the cancellation period; concerning bets and lotteries.
In case of changes to these general terms and conditions, the most recent version shall be available on this page.
Tentmoment may gather anonymous or aggregated data of a non-personal nature such as browser type or IP address, the operating program you use or the domain name of the website by which you accessed or left our website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This website is governed by Belgian law, with the exception of the Belgian referral rules from Belgian international private law. In case of disputes with regard to this website, the courts of the legal district of Gent (Ghent) shall have exclusive jurisdiction.